• 37 Water Street – The Town House Motor Lodge, a historic property and +/-0.77 acre redevelopment opportunity on S. Water St. in Downtown Henderson. The existing buildings include storefront retail space (Barber Shop & former tavern space) and 21 motel rooms, which can be re-purposed to a relevant design or scraped to make way for a new development. The property features three contiguous parcels with over 325 feet of frontage on Water St. and is situated across the street from the brand new Lovelady Brewing Co. Click here for more information on the Town House Motor Lodge.
• 38 Water Street – This new 3-story building at 38 Water Street is ready for immediate leasing. This medical building offers executive suites and consultation space and is the perfect spot for medical specialists to complement Dr. Shurtleff’s family practice on the second floor. The first floor is an attractive space for a compound pharmacist, optometry practice, med spa or other health-related use with retail component. Approximately 2,000 square feet is available on the first floor and 2,099 square feet is available for medical specialists on the third floor. Attractive tenant improvement incentives and sign grant funds are available through the Henderson Redevelopment Agency. Click here for more information on incentives.
• The Meridian – Sited at the heart of Downtown on the corner of Water Street and Atlantic Avenue, The Meridian is a 20,000 square foot, three-story mixed-use building that includes commercial retail on the first floor, professional office space on the second floor and market-rate residences on the uppermost floor. Approximately 2,500 square feet of flex office space is currently available on the second floor. Contact Anthony Molloy at 702-267-1511 for more information.
• Corley Plaza – Located at the corner of Basic and Water Street, this attractive development combines 11,400 square feet of retail space with 28,500 square feet of office opportunities. This property is home to Nevada State College and Clark County Credit Union (who financed construction), and has intermittent vacancies for someone interested in a pedestrian-friendly, neighborly atmosphere for their business. Contact Anthony Molloy at 702-267-1511 for more information.
• Khoury Plaza – Located at 35 and 39 East Basic Road, this plaza has retail spaces from 881 to 3,524 square feet and a restaurant space of 1,762 square feet available for lease. Contact Anthony Molloy at 267-1511 for more information.
To explore additional available real estate in our redevelopment areas, please visit: www.hendersonprospector.com and/or select ‘Downtown Redevelopment Area’ and ‘Eastside Redevelopment Area’ in your search.
Working on a real estate development and need a partner? Ready to lease that perfect space? Click here for more information on incentives for developers, property owners and business owners all catered to your unique needs.
Contact Mark Hobaica for more information
Mark Hobaica, Redevelopment Manager
City of Henderson Redevelopment Agency