The Water Street District Business Association (WSDBA) is a group of dedicated business leaders committed to the shared success of the enterprises located on and around historic Water Street. Together, association members develop strategies and serve as problem-solvers and visionaries for the entire district.
As a business owner, Water Street is your business district. Be an active part of its future!
Board Meeting Schedule
The WSDBA Board meets the second Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. All meetings are held at the City Hall Annex Conference Room which is located at 280 South Water Street. Please note: Board meetings will not take place when a general WSDBA meeting is scheduled for that month. General meetings are held quarterly beginning in September.
WSDBA members enjoy a wide range of benefits, from additional exposure and marketing opportunities to the satisfaction of knowing they’re shaping our community for generations to come.
Enjoy all this and more:
• Periodic highlights in Connections newsletter for special events.
• Inclusion in the Water Street District brochure and map
• Exclusive listing on the Water Street District website
• E-marketing of your special promotions through Water Street District’s online efforts
• Profile and features on your business on the Water Street District website
• Opportunity to help establish the Water Street District as a premier destination for locals and tourists
• The chance to establish the vision for our business community
As a fellow business owner, we welcome your thoughts, ideas and input. Drop us a line or pick up the phone any time.
Water Street District Business Association
Board of Directors
Member at Large / Membership Committee Chair
Member at Large / Arts and Social Committee Chair
Member at Large
Laura Jane Spina
Redevelopment Agency Staff Liaison