The Water Street District Business Association (WSDBA) is a group of dedicated business leaders committed to the shared success of the enterprises located on and around historic Water Street. Together, association members develop strategies and serve as problem-solvers and visionaries for the entire district.
As a business owner, Water Street is your business district. Be an active part of its future!
Board Meeting Schedule
The WSDBA general membership meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. All meetings are held at the City Hall Annex Conference Room which is located at 280 South Water Street.
WSDBA members enjoy a wide range of benefits, from additional exposure and marketing opportunities to the satisfaction of knowing they’re shaping our community for generations to come.
Enjoy all this and more:
• Periodic highlights in Connections newsletter for special events.
• Inclusion in the Water Street District brochure and map
• Exclusive listing on the Water Street District website
• E-marketing of your special promotions through Water Street District’s online efforts
• Profile and features on your business on the Water Street District website
• Opportunity to help establish the Water Street District as a premier destination for locals and tourists
• The chance to establish the vision for our business community
As a fellow business owner, we welcome your thoughts, ideas and input. Drop us a line or pick up the phone any time.
Water Street District Business Association
Board of Directors
Member at Large / Membership Committee Chair
Member at Large / Arts and Social Committee Chair
Member at Large
Laura Jane Spina
Redevelopment Agency Staff Liaison